Additional Course Information
By registering online and answering the question, I give my consent, you are consenting to:
If your son, daughter, or ward will be under the age of 18 years while at the event/camp, it is our policy to secure your consent for all of the following. By signing below,
· I am stating that I am aware of and accept the risk inherent in the program activity.
· I am giving my consent in advance for medical treatment at an appropriate medical facility in case of illness or injury.
· I understand University employees are mandatory reporters of child abuse and neglect.
· I give my permission for my child’s photo to be taken and used for marketing and informational purposes.
· I agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System, and the University of Wisconsin–Baraboo/Sauk County, their officers, agents, and employees from any and all liability, loss, damages, costs, or expenses which are sustained, incurred or required arising out of the actions of my son, daughter or ward in the course of the event/camp.
· I attest that all information on this form is correct.
The University reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment or other reason. In the event of a class cancellation by the University, a full refund is automatically processed. If you withdraw from a class, you must notify us at least one week before the first class in order to receive a refund, less a $10 administrative fee. Call us at (608) 355-5220 during business hours to cancel. (Please note: we make financial commitments to our instructors based on enrollments received. Your participation is part of that commitment.) There is no refund for travel programs unless we fill your spot from our wait list.