In five adventure-filled days, you and a group of like-minded travelers will experience three outstanding Broadway performances. You’ll spend four nights at the New York Marriott Hotel, located in Times Square. You’ll see many of the city’s most popular attractions guided by our trip leaders or you can explore the city on your own! Be a part of this year’s exciting adventure in one of America’s most vibrant and diverse cities. The price for the trip includes the following items:
• Coach and air transportation to Milwaukee and New York
• Three plays: two musicals and one non-musical*
• Four nights at the New York Marriott Hotel, located in Times Square
• Group tours of some of New York’s many “must see” attractions with Jane Marx
• Optional excursions with your trip leaders (available at an additional cost)
• Plenty of free time to explore New York on your own
Group 1: Wednesday, May 30 - Sunday, June 3, 2018 OR
Group 2: Wednesday, June 6 – Sunday, June 10, 2018
Fee: $2,199 based on double occupancy; for single occupancy add $650; $200 non-refundable deposit needs to be submitted with registration.
Group leaders: Group 1) Susan Rabideau, Professor, Theatre and Communication Arts/Theatre Director, UW-Fox Valley; Bil Stachour, our New York City navigator; Group 2) Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education.
Two show selections and itinerary details will be available in fall 2017. There will be a pre-trip meeting to discuss the trip
register, click 'Details' below.