PAL (Passion for Adult Learning) is a membership-based organization of adult learners providing an opportunity to share learning experiences and discover new joys. Designed to meet your needs and interests, the PAL program provides new learning opportunities on a variety of topics determined by committee members.
Who: Anyone 55 years and older
What: UW-Marshfield/Wood County
Continuing Education’s group membership dedicated to provided lifelong learning
opportunities to adults age 55 and over.
· Annual fall kickoff celebration (estimated value $25)
· Two free classes per semester (eligible classes indicated with the PAL symbol in catalog) (estimated value $70)
· Annual Winterim One-Day Conference (estimated value $55)
· Discounts & special offers
· Library card & free access to the UW-Marshfield/Wood County Library
· UW-Marshfield/Wood County Fitness Center Membership (value $70)
· Free membership to the Pickle ball Club (value $60)
When: Membership runs September – May (However, those interested can sign up at any time)
Where: UW-Marshfield/Wood County Campus
Why: Join PAL to meet new friends, nurture lifelong learning, explore new and interesting topics, take advantage of free and reduced rate continuing education programs and various UW perks.