In five adventure-filled days, you and a group of like-minded
travelers will experience three outstanding Broadway performances.
You’ll spend four nights on her near Times Square. You’ll see many of the city’s most popular attractions
guided by our trip leaders or you can explore the city on your own! Be a
part of this year’s exciting adventure in one of America’s most vibrant
and diverse cities. The price for the trip includes the following
• Coach and air transportation to Milwaukee and New York
• Three plays
• Four nights at a New York hotel
• Group tours of some of New York’s many “must see” attractions with Jane Marx
• Optional excursions with your trip leaders
• Plenty of free time to explore New York on your own
Travel Dates: Group 1) Wednesday, May 27– Sunday, May 31, 2020
Group 2) Wednesday, June 3 - Sunday, June 7, 2020
Fee: $2250 (based on double occupancy)
Group leaders: Group 1)Susan Rabideau, Professor, Theatre and Communication Arts/Theatre Director, UW-Fox Valley; Bill Stachour, our New York City navigator.
Group 2) Suzanne Lawrence, Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses
register, click 'Details' below.