The Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium (WSGC) is a joint
effort between NASA and organizations statewide. WSGC is dedicated to helping provide
Wisconsin students, researchers, educators, businesses, not-for-profit organizations
and other stakeholders with the tools, connections and resources needed to make
the aerospace community in the state of Wisconsin thrive and grow.
At this year’s conference, you will get a chance to hear two dynamic speakers, Jennifer L. Anderson, Ph.D., and Chris Henry, EAA staff member, as well as attend individual education sessions and network with other attendees.
Participants have the option to purchase a Wisconsin Space Conference t-shirt for an additional fee. To purchase a t-shirt, complete the "Conference T-shirt" session information listed below.
Friday, August 10, 2018
- 7:30am – 8:15am Registration & Breakfast
- 8:15am – 8:30am Welcome & Introductions
- 8:30am – 9:15am Plenary Speaker: Dr. Jennifer L. Anderson, "Going Ballistic! Making Impact Craters in the Laboratory"
- 9:15am – 11:00am Education Session
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Poster Session & Networking
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm Lunch
- 12:45pm – 1:00pm Group Photo
- 1:00pm – 2:15pm Education Session
- 2:15pm – 2:30pm Break
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm Education Session
- 4:00pm – 4:15pm Break
- 4:15pm – 5:00pm Education Session
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Award Presentations & Closing Remarks
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Networking
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Heavy Appetizers
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm Plenary Speaker: Chris Henry, "Apollo: For all Mankind”
Data collected by UW-Fox Valley’s Office of Continuing Education will be used for purposes consistent with the way in which it was collected or submitted, such as to:
create and maintain your account
· process, fulfill, and follow-up on your attendance at the Wisconsin Space Conference
· process your account registration
· answer your questions
· send updates or other communication related to the Wisconsin Space Conference
UW-Fox Valley’s Office of Continuing Education will not sell, share or disclose to third parties any personal information, such as names, mailing address, email address, telephone numbers, and other personal information which you voluntarily provide us, unless we secure your permission. Personal information that you provide is only available to our employees managing this conference.
Comments and requests regarding the above statement are welcomed and should be addressed to: FOX-ContinuingEducation@uwc.edu.
Select a session to register