Additional Session Information
1. To provide those in the workplace with knowledge, education, and insight on how to protect their company from potential workplace liability issues in today’s diverse and legal-prone work environment.
2. To help students learn basic fundamentals of workplace law compliance (understanding the doctrine of employment-at-will doctrine, how to effectively develop/implement company policies that will stand up in court, & what HR forms, policies, and record-keeping requirements employers are mandated to have, and how to prevent employee-related threats and lawsuits).
3. To assist students to acquire a comprehensive understanding of mandated leave-of-absence laws, how to determine leave eligibility, when legally track & document the leave, and how to effectively handle employee absenteeism and punctuality issues related the employee’s serious/chronic medical condition.
4. To give students the knowledge to acquire comprehensive dispute/resolution skill, including tips and techniques for handling sensitive and difficult employee meetings in the areas of hiring, firing, employee discipline, leave-of-absence mandates, effective communication, and the proper handling of employee grievances.
5. To give students the learning for excellent interview skills and guidelines, how to catch resume fraud, how to legally extend and retract job offers, and legal alternatives for dealing with bad hiring mistakes without fear of retaliation.
1. To provide those in the workplace with knowledge, leadership skills, and legal guidelines to help them successfully structure and manage the “people side” of their business.
2. To provide employers with key leadership skills, methods, and techniques to help them better manage and handle employee-related issues, problems & concerns.
3. To give students the knowledge and insight on how to protect their company from employee-related potential workplace liability issues.
4. To provide leadership skills that can promote positive employee morale, organizational success and profits.
5. To provide ready-to-use action plans for successfully managing the most difficult employee meetings and for effectively dealing with difficult-personality employees and potential legal issues.
If you cancel 72 hours or more ahead of the class start date, a voucher will be issued to you. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given, you will not be eligible to receive a voucher*. No refunds will be given.
*Vouchers are not issued for and cannot be used towards trips, online, or credit courses.*