Additional Session Information
• To provide the student with an understanding of the way a mobile marketing strategy is brought together
• To ensure that the student has the knowledge to create a mobile marketing strategy
• To explain the difference between the strategic components and the tactical components of a mobile marketing campaign
• To guide the student through the creation of a mobile marketing campaign execution
• To illustrate to the student how mobile marketing integrates into the broader digital and traditional campaigns
• Be able to define the elements of a mobile marketing strategy - with reference to platform, technological and creative constraints.
• Have sufficient knowledge of mobile marketing that they can construct a decision tree to enable the correct selection of platform - from mobile web to application.
• To describe the differences between Native, Non-native applications and optimized mobile sites and the cost implications associated with each.
• Be able to outline the technical constraints of individual choices and how those impact further decisions in the marketing mix.
• Describe how mobile marketing and digital/traditional marketing can be blended and integrated, which technologies to recommend to achieve this.
• Know how to identify partners to develop mobile applications and optimized websites.
If you cancel 72 hours or more ahead of the class start date, a voucher will be issued to you. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given, you will not be eligible to receive a voucher*. No refunds will be given.
*Vouchers are not issued for and cannot be used towards trips, online, or credit courses.*