Additional Course InformationAGENDA
Prepare a Worksheet
The Income Statement
· Review the worksheet columns for the Income Statement
· Prepare the income statement
· Determine a profit or loss
The Balance Sheet
· Review the worksheet columns for the Balance Sheet
· Prepare the balance sheet
Closing Entries and Statement of Changes in Owner’s Equity
· Prepare post-closing entries for revenue and expense accounts
· Prepare a statement of changes in owner’s equity
· Applying year-end steps monthly or quarterly
Continuing Education Classes:
We understand that sometimes life happens. If you are unable
to attend your class, please email Continuingfirstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to contact your instructor to let them know and provide you
with any material missed.
If you cancel 8 days prior to the start of your class, we
are happy to issue an account credit/voucher to you. If you do not provide an 8
day cancellation notice, you will not be eligible to receive a credit/voucher*.
Unfortunately, no refunds will be provided.
*Please remember, vouchers are not issued for and cannot be
used towards trips, online, or credit courses.*
In order for Continuing Education to continue to provide the
community with the outreach programming that we have, all cancellations will be
assessed a 6% administrative fee. If you would like to provide a donation or
contribute to our scholarship fund, you can do so at check-out by adding any
dollar amount to your order! You can also contact our department at email@example.com. Continuing
Education is cost-recovery and relies on community donations to help support
Thank you for your continued support!