Additional Session Information
1. To provide a basic understanding of evaluation in the nonprofit context
2. To provide tangible, useful information on how nonprofit professionals can plan and implement evaluation activities
3. To provide a basic understanding of how evaluation data is used in the nonprofit sector and how participants can improve their use of that data
4. To address the real-world challenges that nonprofit organizations face in conducting evaluation, and provide realistic solutions
At the end of this course, participants will:
• Understand what evaluation is, and what it is not.
• Be able to identify steps your organization can take right away to improve evaluation activities.
• Possess a completed program-logic model and evaluation plan.
• Know how to collect and analyze data properly.
• Know how to use that data to improve programs and report to funders and stakeholders.
If you cancel 72 hours or more ahead of the class start date, a voucher will be issued to you. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given, you will not be eligible to receive a voucher*. No refunds will be given.
*Vouchers are not issued for and cannot be used towards trips, online, or credit courses.*