Additional Session Information
1. To provide a thorough understanding of the Twitter platform and the Twitterverse
2. To address the challenges and opportunities in building a Twitter following and communicating effectively within that network
3. To explain the best techniques to build lists, share lists, and get listed
4. To address the need to vet your followers
5. To provide the skills to build a personal brand – including what not to do.
At the end of this you will:
1. Know how to utilize Twitter as a marketing and networking tool
2. Possess the skills to develop relationships in the Twitterverse resulting in the ability to share content virally.
3. Have the ability to create lists, share lists, and get your profile on lists in order to enhance your online presence.
4. Take away the knowledge of how to create a personal brand using Twitter.
If you cancel 72 hours or more ahead of the class start date, a voucher will be issued to you. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given, you will not be eligible to receive a voucher*. No refunds will be given.
*Vouchers are not issued for and cannot be used towards trips, online, or credit courses.*