The College of the Emeriti, started in 1987, is an economical plan with several benefits to meet the educational needs of adults age 50 and over.
We are proud to pledge the university’s resources to this program - which supports the concept of learning as a lifelong pursuit. As a member you have the opportunity to enhance your personal growth in a stimulating, intellectual and friendly campus atmosphere.
- Free admission to one continuing education class per year (certain
courses are excluded) and reduced rates on several other courses.
- Free tuition for the “Good Ideas” symposium, January 9, 10 & 11,
- Free admission to the “Soapbox Series,” faculty lectures held
monthly throughout the school year.
- Reduced admission to all UWMC Lecture & Fine Arts events.
- Free use of the UWMC pool and library during scheduled hours and
access to the cafeteria.
- Use of the UWMC Fitness Center for a small fee and if
prerequisites are met.