Additional Course Information
Admission to the event and Transportation: $69, $10 discount for Master Gardeners (CALL THE OFFICE FOR THE DISCOUNT)
* Learn something new at one of the more than 150 free educational seminars and demonstrations.
* Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening, landscaping and local foods.
* Discuss innovative gardening techniques with experts from UW-Extension-Horticulture.
* Relax with a casual walk through the central garden - courtesy of Wi Nursery & Landscape Association, Madison Chapter Inc.
* Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
Refunds will be made
if the Continuing Education office is contacted at least 7 days before the
start of class. No refunds with less than 7 days’ notice. Program that involve
pre-ordering of materials and travel will not qualify for any refund unless your
space can be filled from a waiting list.
Refunds are not given once the class begins except for Ed2Go online courses. For Ed2Go classes, a refund, less $5, will be given up to four working days after the course has begun.