Additional Course Information
* Learn something new at one of the more than 150 free educational seminars and demonstrations.
* Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening, landscaping and local foods.
* Discuss innovative gardening techniques with experts from UW-Extension-Horticulture.
* Relax with a casual walk through the central garden - courtesy of Wi Nursery & Landscape Association, Madison Chapter Inc.
* Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
Saturday, Feb 10, 2018
Leave UWMC approximately 7:00 AM
Return approximately 8:00 PM
Admission to the event and Transportation –
Refunds will be made
if the Continuing Education office is contacted at least 7 days before the
start of class. No refunds with less than 7 days’ notice. Program that involve
pre-ordering of materials and travel will not qualify for any refund unless your
space can be filled from a waiting list.
Refunds are not given once the class begins except for Ed2Go online courses. For Ed2Go classes, a refund, less $5, will be given up to four working days after the course has begun.